We are always interested in your offers for spinning, weaving, finishing, knitting, non-woven and laboratory machines and equipment. Please send us your offers with price, location, status and please send some photos. You can contact us by email email@example.com or go to our contactform.
- Dornier Looms, Type HRVS 8/S, HTV 8/SD
- Sulzer TW-11-153″
Marzoli or Rieter Roving frame of 144 spindles
Marzoli or Rieter 18000 spindles ring frame
- Needle loom: working width: 5.000 - stroke: 40 with 2 needles plates: both tandem and up stroke. Minimum 6.000 needles per meter – Maximum 10.000 needles per meter /for each plate
- Calender for non-woven material. working width 2500 – 3000 mm
- Warp Knitting machine
- Knitting machine type Jersey
- Stenter width 300-320cm Pin & Clip Horizontal Chain, 4 chambers, Gas Heated
- Jigger HT Width 200-220cm
- Quilting Machines, 150 cm product width, lock stitch.
- Butt-end sewing machine for carpet industry, carpet thickness (18mm-22mm)
- Stenter frame ww. 2,4 -2.6, 4 or 6 zone, clips and pins
- Laboratory equipment OFDA 100